A man is forced to deal with the dire consequences of his actions in this drama. Emery Simms (Shemar Moore) is a guy who seemingly has it all: a successful business, the respect of his friends, and a beautiful wife, Constance (Vivica A. Fox); however, beneath the surface not all is well in Emery's world. He's been cheating on his wife with a woman named Allannah (Golden Brooks), and he's become unwittingly involved in a murder. Between a talkative witness to the killing and Allannah's former boyfriend who holds a grudge, Emery sees his world is starting to fall apart now that he has trouble he can't solve by throwing around some money. Motives also features Joe Torry, Mel Jackson, and Keshia Knight Pulliam. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Hmmm.....its like Pops always said:
1. Be careful of very beautiful and attractive women. Its not everyday that you run across one.
2. Friends = Betrayal. Your friends are worse than your enemies.
3. Business and friendship never mix well together.
4. Its always about money, power and x.
5. Keep your mouth shut about your mess! Don't be telling everyone about your business.
6. People who don't have anything to lose will cost you much.
7. When things get bad, they get ugly. Only God can save you at this point.
This movie is a classic. Recommend adding it to your lessons learned collection.