- Rent Online, Exchange In-Store with BLOCKBUSTER® By Mail
- Only BLOCKBUSTER gives you the convenience of renting movies online and the ability to exchange them in-store for FREE rentals. When you're finished watching a DVD, you can return it by mail or exchange it for FREE movie rentals or discounted game rentals at participating BLOCKBUSTER® stores (up to plan limits on exchanges).*
- No Due Dates or Late Fees
- There are no due dates for online rentals or free in-store exchanges*, so you don't have to worry about getting a movie back on time.
- No Extra Charge for Blu-ray
- Load up your Queue with as many Blu-ray titles as you want - we don't charge any additional fees for Blu-ray DVDs rented online.
- More than 100,000 Titles, from Cinema Classics to the Hottest New Releases
- Our online DVD library has more than 100,000 titles, and it's growing every week. With that many movies, you're sure to find something to watch!
- Movies Delivered Right to Your Mailbox
- Renting DVDs is as easy as picking up your mail. Simply visit blockbuster.com and add movies to your Queue. DVDs usually arrive within 1-2 business days**.
- Free Shipping
- All BLOCKBUSTER Online plans include free shipping, both ways.
- Special Online and In-store Offers
- As a BLOCKBUSTER Online member, you'll receive emails for exclusive deals and discounts to use in our stores or with our online partners.
Free in-store movie exchanges will count towards the number of DVDs you are allowed out at-a-time under your Total Access plan. For example, if you have a 3 DVDs out-at-a-time plan, your free in-store movie exchange will count towards the 3 DVDs you are allowed out. You will not receive your next online rental until you return your free in-store exchange. At participating stores, free in-store movie exchanges have no due dates and are not subject to in-store rental terms. You may keep your free in-store movie exchanges as long as you like, provided you remain a Total Access subscriber.
Discounted in-store movie or game rental exchanges will not count towards the number of DVDs you are allowed out under your plan. Therefore, when you take a discounted movie or game rental exchange, the next available selection from your BLOCKBUSTER Online queue will begin to be processed. Unlike free movie exchanges, discounted movie and game exchanges are subject to store rental terms and conditions, including due dates and charges which may apply to rentals not returned by the due date. See store for complete in-store rental terms and conditions.
Separate, complimentary in-store membership required for all in-store exchanges. Your store membership account must be in good standing for you to use your Total Access or By Mail exchanges. If your account is not in good standing the store may not allow you to rent until your account is brought back into good standing. All in-store rentals must be returned to the store where they were originally rented. See your receipt for store location and due dates (if applicable).
Please see the full BLOCKBUSTER Online and blockbuster.com terms and conditions at http://www.blockbuster.com/corporate/termsAndConditions.
** One business day delivery for BLOCKBUSTER based on more than 90% of our subscribers being within one-day postal delivery zone. Certain subscribers may experience longer delivery times.
- How long does it take to ship another DVD once a DVD has been checked in?
- What are the different BLOCKBUSTER Online® rental plans and prices?
- Can I return my online rental DVDs to my local BLOCKBUSTER® stores?
- How many DVDs can I rent each month with BLOCKBUSTER Online®?
- Will BLOCKBUSTER® charge me for movies that have been lost in the mail?
- How do I get movies to ship once I've added them to my Queue?
Have more Questions?
- Go to our FAQ page